We are delighted to confirm that we have our own Nursery which opened in September 2019.
- It is a 16 place nursery.
- It is term time only.
- The Nursery hours are from 8:45 am – 3:15 pm.
- We will also be offering our Nursery children before and after school care within our Nursery unit. (starting at 7:30 am, ending at 6:00 pm)
- It is open to 3 & 4 year olds
- Full day session can be booked or half day sessions.
- Places will be allocated on a ‘first come – first served’ basis.
- We are happy to have a waiting list for children who are not yet 3.
- To speak to Miss Covell, our Nursery Manager call 01772 728153 (option 2)
Parents / Carers may use their 15 hour (Universal entitlement) & the 30 hours (extended entitlement) for working parents of 3 & 4 year olds.
Children thrive from a base of loving and secure relationships. This is primarily provided by a child’s parents/carers but can also be provided by a key person at nursery. Early Years Practitioners at St Bernard’s
The Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) is a government framework for children aged 0-5 and sets the
standards that all early years providers must meet to ensure that children learn and develop well and are
kept healthy and safe. It promotes teaching and learning to ensure children’s ‘school readiness’ and gives
children the broad range of knowledge and skills that provide the right foundation for good future progress
through school and life.
Please complete if you wish to have a place for your child at the Nursery & return to the school office,
Please email or pop in with your order.
Please complete & return to us if you would like your child to go on our waiting list.