We are recruiting an additional member of staff to join our welfare team.
Our welfare team supervise children at lunchtime both in the classroom and outside.
Due to Covid, we currently have different bubbles in school.
This vacancy is for lower key stage 2(years 3 & 4).
We are looking for someone who is:
- A good team person
- Able to follow instructions
- Able to suggest ideas
- Enjoys working with children and fosters positive relationships
- Is able to use positive behaviour management techniques
- Identify solutions not just problems
- Respects the importance of confidentiality in schools
Salary: FLW £9.30 per hour
Closing Date: 1 October 2020, 11.30am
Interview Date: 7 October 2020
Required Monday - Friday 11:45 - 13:00