We are looking for a teaching assistant to provide support to a child with ASD to help them to flourish in our school family.
The role will include :
- supporting a child / small group in the playground and through lunch time.
- Supporting a child or small group in the classroom with learning activities
- Supporting a child/small group out of the classroom in a variety of activities
- Following school positive behaviour management strategies
- Contributing to the systems of rewards and consequences
- Working as part of the team to ensure the child/children can achieve they best they can in all areas of school life.
- Organising reward activities and resources.
St. Bernard’s is very much a family school and we all work together to achieve the very best we can for our children. The successful candidate will be supported by a great team.
If you would like any further information please contact the headteacher, Mia Barlow.
Salary: 18,426 Pro Rata 16.25 hours
Closing Date: 1 October 2020, 1.00pm
Interview Date: 8 October 2020